Benefits Of Desuperheater Water Heater :
A) Desuperheater Water Heater reduces required Cooling Water flow in the condenser and removes the superheat from the refrigerant Gas. This subsequently reduces:
- Water loss through Cooling Tower circulation.
- Power consumption in Cooling Water Pump & Cooling Tower fan.
- Wear & tear of Cooling Water Pump & Cooling Tower fan.
B) Reduction in condenser pump power consumption.
C ) Hot Water generated from the Desuperheater will be used as " Preheated Boiler Feed Water." This will minimize Boiler Operating Hours. This subsequently reduces:
- Power consumption and Wear & tear in Fuel Pump, Combustion Air Fan & Water pump
- Consumption of Fuel through Burners etc.
- Frequent Scaling of tubes
The COP of the Refrigeration Plant will improve. This subsequently extends:
- Lesser running hours of the refrigeration plant for the given load
- Increased life, lesser Wear & tear of compressor / motor
- Additional saving in Electricity
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OF WASTE HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEMS :
Waste Heat Recovery Systems in industrial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems have number of advantages besides the recovery of heat.
- The operating "condenser" duty is reduced when a Heat Reclaim System is "retrofitted". This reduces the condensing pressure, which in turn reduces the BKW of the compression equipment, and/or reducing the condenser fan horsepower. For new installation it is not recommended that the condenser size be reduced unless the "heat reclaim" requirement coincides with the maximum plant load conditions.
- Where a Desuperheater is installed, the refrigerant gas temperature inlet to the condensers is reduced, thus reducing the "fouling" tendency of the condenser & thus reducing water treatment requirement.
- Where a Desuperheater is installed, most of the oil that is normally in Vapour State will condense & a good oil separator can remove it. By removing the oil before it gets to the evaporators, the system efficiency is increased with the possibility that the evaporator pressure can be increased.
As a "thumb rule" a 1.8℃ increases in evaporator temperature decreases energy requirements by approximately 6%. A 3℃ increase will decrease the energy requirement by about 11%.
QUANTIFICATION OF BENEFITS :
Typical 100 TR Freon system has potential to recover 50, 000 to 60, 000 kcal/hr. Depending on the end use analysis the monitory savings can be as high as Rs. 6, 00, 000/- to Rs. 7, 50, 000/- per annum !!! ( Basis: 350 days, 20 hrs/ day, F.O. Fired Boiler ) In addition, it results in 3 to 5 % reduction in refrigeration and AC operating cost coupled with prolonged compressor life.
Benefits/Advantages Of Heat Pipe Heat Exchangers :
- Passive Operation
- Long Life
- Zero cross contamination since streams of source and sink are physically separated
- Minimum Maintenance
- Compact Size
- Practically zero back pressure
Benefits Of ECONET :
A) Reducing Running Cost :
Lower condensing temperature without a water reservoir, hence, the health risks associated with a still water reservoirs completely eliminated.
B) Green Solution :
Reduced energy consumption, hence less indirect CO2 emissions.
C) QUICK RESPONSE :
Large mesh surface area provides efficient adiabatic cooling & evaporates very rapidly to cool the incoming air.
D) LOWER MAINTENANCE COST :
Reduced condenser pressure leads to reduced discharge temperature which extends the compressor reliability and life.
F) FLEXIBLE SYSTEM :
Sectional panel and coil design suits every make and model of mini split, air cooled chiller, rooftop unit, air cooler condenser on the market.